Greg Sundahl, Managing Director
of our websites division creates a FREE website portal for your community that you will find provides prompt community information to residents, archives news and events along with allowing staff to interact with residents in an efficient manner.
Every website is customized for the community, including the following functionality:
- Pages, layout and content is made available to residents and organized for quick access
- Access restrictions for residents is enabled with unique, individual usernames and passwords, keeping private information secure and inaccessible when ownership status changes (i.e. moving out)
- Access and security logs are stored for verification of login access, password resets, etc.
- General community information is provided for the public, such as a map and directions, for easy visitor and guest access to your community
- Tools for staff and management are provided at no additional cost, including an e-mail publisher and work order request module with unique ticket numbers, allowing residents and vendors to work collaboratively on maintenance requests and projects (plus, all items are archived and searchable for future use)
Visit our Live Demo Page to access our sample "resident-only" content on our demo website, use the following login.
Our FREE websites are supported by local business advertisements, allowing us to provide this service to your community at no cost, saving your association the monthly fees to setup, maintain and actively manage the resource for residents.
With over a decade of experience, we have managed to bring the best resources to our clients, allowing associations like yours to increase resident interaction, and self-promote living on your community by providing the public with listings of the homes for sale or rent, and available amenities once a member of your association.
Our websites have additional features that can be enabled it or disabled, depending on your association's requested configuration. Click any of the following links to see a live preview of the modules:
- Classified page
- Find a Sitter
- Garage Sale Map
- Lost & Found page
- Message Board
- Pet Directory
- Recipe share
We understand that every community is unique, and we create or our websites with the goals of your association in mind, while constantly maintaining and updating the layout and content to keep the website fresh and relevant to residents and visitors.
How do we measure the success of our website?
Included with our websites is a weekly visitor statistics report, detailing the number of pageviews to your website over the course of the previous week. The report is generated by Google Analytics, which also provide us with demographics and relevant visitor data, such as visit length, device type, location, and browser type. This allows us to make sure your website is being used effectively, visitors are accessing information and our software is compatible with the trends of the visitors. For example, our websites have become increasingly accessed via smartphone and mobile devices, so we updated our software to allow our websites to be adaptable to any device or screen size, and our clients love that their residents, staff and management can login anywhere, anytime to access the information they need.
A sample Google Analytics report is below.
We look forward to serving your community for years to come!